exhibitions 1986 - 2012
Group exhibitions covering 1986 - 2011:
* Photofestival Museum Het Valkhof Nijmegen, NL,
1990 - 2009:
*1990 Organizer of the "Butoh Gendai Arts Festival",
Paris (F) Hannover (D) Berlin (D) Nijmegen (NL)
* 1993 Curator of gallery Het Hermetisch Zwart Nijmegen, NL,
* 1994 Curator of Gallery De Verzegelde Tijd Beuningen, NL, untill
* 1994 Organizer "Dresdener Multi Media Festival" Nijmegen NL
with 30 participating artists from Dresden, BRD.
* 1996 Supervisor/teacher Workshop The Little Prince, Refugee
Camp, Nijmegen, NL, Untill 1998
* 1997 Organizer Flags not Flags sculptural project (4 Dutch
sculptors presented in open air), Nijmegen, NL
* 2001 Cercano legano Aus der Ferne nah a German-Mexican
exchange programm involving 9 artists, Cd. Juarez, MX -
* 2001/10 FacingFaces a nomadic-organic international touring art
and poetry event aimed at creating awareness concerning
violence towards women and children, Mexico, Usa, Canada,
* 2006 Curator of D.I.S.A. (Direct Individual Support Action)
"Symphonia de Amor" Ecuador, touring art and poetry event aimed at creating awareness concerning child labor.
* 2005-06 Curator of gallery ARTNOW.BE Antwerp (B)
* 2009 Curator/organizer of "Pro Patria <The borders of
integration>" with participation of 18 international, national and
immigrant artists and 4 writers/poets, Antwerp, B.
*2010: Decision to stop as a curator and organiser.
*2011: Founder of the online artmagazine ARTTODAY.BE, publisher, chief editor and critic. It was succesfully lauched March 2012 and ended March 2015.
*Since October 2012 poet.
*2015: organiser of the poetry event 'Dak zonder pannen' as part of the 'Tuin der Poëten' in Antwerp (B)
*2015-16: writer of the in-depth book "LIFE IS A BITCH" on the EU crisis concerning refugees. For fieldwork I went to 6 hotspots in 5 countries.
Grants:*Prins Bernhard Cultureel Fonds (NL)
*Koning Boudewijn Stichting (B) I was born in Italy and traveled to and lived/worked in: Greece, Palestina, Portugal, Netherlands, Poland, France, Spain, UK, Japan, Belgium, Germany (DDR & BRD), Mexico, Ecuador, USA, Canada, Philippines. To be continued...
copyright © Gino d'Artali 1986 - 2011